When is the 2020 U.S. Open Championship?
The 2020 U.S. Open will be played at Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck, N.Y., from Monday, June 15 through Sunday, June 21.
How can U.S. Open tickets be purchased and what types of tickets are offered?
Tickets are now on sale!
Gallery tickets provide general admission to the grounds of Winged Foot Golf Club to watch your favorite players, walk the course, access the grandstands and purchase food and beverages at concessions stands.
The Beer Garden featuring Corona Premier is an open-air facility located at the main entrance and overlooking the first green and second tee. The Beer Garden includes a variety of seating options, live broadcast coverage on a large video board and access to upgraded restrooms. Enjoy delicious foods and a full bar with signature cocktails, beer and wine available for purchase.
The Sports Bar is a 30,000 square-foot, air-conditioned pavilion located to the players’ right of the eighth tee and fairway. The Sports Bar offers ample seating and live broadcast coverage of the championship on more than 50 TVs in a sports bar-like setting, with access to executive restroom facilities and complimentary, dedicated Wi-Fi. A wide variety of upgraded food and beverage options are available for purchase, including a full bar with signature cocktails, beer and wine.
The Champions Pavilion is an upgraded, climate-controlled facility featuring ample seating, access to executive restroom facilities and live broadcast coverage of the championship in a clubhouse-like setting located just steps off the 18th fairway. Ticketholders enjoy the convenience of an all-inclusive ticket option with hot and cold breakfast and lunch buffets, afternoon hors d’oeuvres, specialty dessert stations and full bar service including signature cocktails, liquor, beer and wine. The Champions Pavilion is the ideal place to entertain clients or relax and dine with your favorite foursome without missing any of the action.
Ticket options available:
- Daily Gallery – One ticket for a specific day of the championship
- Practice Round Package – One ticket for each day Monday, June 15 through Wednesday, June 17
- Weekly Gallery Package – One ticket for each day Monday, June 15 through Sunday, June 21
- Beer Garden Daily – One ticket for a specific day of the championship
- Beer Garden Weekly – One ticket for each day Monday, June 15 through Sunday, June 21
- Sports Bar Daily – One ticket for a specific day of the championship
- Sports Bar Weekly – One ticket for each day of the championship Monday, June 15 through Sunday, June 21
- Champions Pavilion Daily – One ticket for a specific day of the championship
Does the U.S. Open offer parking and transportation options?
Detailed parking, transportation and passenger drop-off information will be made available in the spring of 2020. There will be complimentary general parking lots with shuttle bus transportation to and from the championship entrance.
What ADA/Accessibility options are provided at the U.S. Open?
The USGA is committed to providing a positive and user-friendly experience for all fans with disabilities and is pleased to provide the following services:
- Accessible parking spaces for all vehicles having appropriate HD/DP license plates or placards will be reserved at all parking locations. Please see additional information in the Parking & Transportation section.
- Our Disability Services Committee will be on-site to assist fans with disabilities with multi-person golf cart transportation to and from Disability Services Headquarters and specific grandstand locations and facilities throughout the golf course via a fixed route with predetermined stops.
- A number of complimentary motorized scooters will be available at the Mobility Scooter Tent, located near the Main Admission Gate, for fans with disabilities on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accessible restrooms will be available at portable restroom locations throughout the championship grounds.
When will tickets be shipped?
- Tickets selected for mail delivery will be shipped in the spring of 2020 via the United States Postal Service. Tickets selected for mobile delivery will be sent electronically in the spring of 2020.
Does the U.S. Open offer a Junior ticket discount?
Children age 12 and under at the time of the U.S. Open Championship will be allowed complimentary admission on a daily basis when accompanied by a valid adult ticket or credential holder. Tickets are available for youths 13-18 years old on a daily basis at a reduced rate when accompanied by an adult ticket or credential holder. Junior tickets are always available each day of the championship at Will Call. There is a limit of eight juniors per adult ticket holders upon request of the USGA.
Does the U.S. Open offer a military ticket discount?
Military Policy will be posted here once it has been finalized for the 2020 championship season.
Does the U.S. Open offer a discount for senior citizens?
No, the USGA does not provide a discount to senior citizens.
Can I change the address that my tickets will be shipped to?
All address changes MUST be made by March 1. To change the shipping address for your ticket order, please email your request with order # and new address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does the U.S. Open provide options for corporate hospitality tickets?
Yes, there are many hospitality options available for the 2020 U.S. Open at Winged Foot. For more information about hospitality options, please contact MSG Promotions at (484) 223-3295 or by email at email@example.com.
Are there refunds on tickets?
The USGA has a strict no-refund policy on all tickets. However tickets are transferable.
Will concessions be available on the course?
Yes, there will be concession stands located throughout the grounds of Winged Foot Golf Club, featuring a variety of food and beverage options available for purchase.
Will grandstand seating be on the course?
Yes, grandstand seating will be located at strategic viewing areas throughout the golf course for fans. Seating is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Grandstands will be closed upon reaching capacity. Access to the grandstands is subject to applicable USGA policies, which will be posted at the entrance to each grandstand.
Is there reentry into the U.S. Open?
Yes, reentry is permitted throughout the day with a valid ticket for that day. Any fan choosing to leave the grounds MUST have their valid ticket scanned before leaving and then present that same ticket when reentering.
What are the prohibited items?
The prohibited items list will be posted here once it has been finalized for the 2020 U.S. Open. Please note that to expedite admission into the championship, it is recommended that all prohibited items are safely stowed prior to arriving. All fans will go through security screening prior to entering the grounds of Winged Foot Golf Club.
Whom do I contact for Visitor Information?
To assist you in exploring lodging options and information about local experiences, dining options or things to do during your trip to the greater New York area we encourage you to visit or contact the below organization:
Visit Westchester NY: visitwestchesterny.com, (914) 995-8500
NYC Go: nycgo.com
How can I contact the USGA Ticket Office?
All U.S. Open ticket or general fan questions can be directed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I bring a chair?
Yes, you may bring a chair. Compact chairs with NO arms are permitted on-site. Any carrying sleeve associated with the chair must be left off-site.